To obtain a commercial license a student must:
  • Have a Class C license or be able to obtain one
  • Be eligible to work in the United States ( DMV will require a Social Security card the day the application is opened)
  • Have a High School diploma or its equivalent, or otherwise successfully take and pass the relevant examination as required.
  • Pass a DOT Physical
  • Pass a DOT Drug Screen
  • Pass a written exam (We will issue materials to
    study, or you can pick up a commercial handbook at your local DMV office)
  • Pass an ESL exam if English is your second language
Once students pass the written exam, the behind the wheel training will begin.
We have open enrollments so once the student is ready they can begin the course, no need to wait for a certain day.